|EKBB Magazine|||||written on: 15-09-2021 08:20am|
1. Baths can also feature digital technology so you can turn the water on using your smartphone or tablet, with memory settings for temperature and volume.
2. Sensor taps are also a great way of saving water and energy as water only flows when needed and there’s no chance of a tap being left on. Hansgrohe has a range of Axor electronic mixers, while Dyson’s Airblade tap uses Airblade™ technology to wash first and then dry hands in just 12 seconds.
3. Sensor operated lighting can be turned on and off with a simple hand motion. Perfect for mirrors. Also, look out for dimmable LEDs for glare-free illumination.
4. Digital showers can be operated by remote control and often come with time and water-saving features such as eco settings, pause functions and even timers, which are great for families with children.
5. There are also quick and easy ways to make your existing bathroom more eco-friendly. Installing a low-flow tap with click technology can help to reduce water consumption by up to 50%.
6. Dual flush WCs enable you to select an economy flush with reduced flush volume to save water and reduce water bills.
7. Try buying a low-flow shower head and swap it with your existing model if it doesn’t come with any eco features. You can also now have a water flow regulator fitted which can save up to 70% water.
|The UK's No.1 kitchen, bathroom and bedroom magazine dedicated to real-life luxury homes and turning your design dreams into reality.|