2. Play with colour Whether it's switching up the colours of your bedding or painting an old piece of furniture, bringing a new burst of colour into your bedroom is a simple way to bring a new twist of style to your space.
You could also consider bringing an accessory or piece of furniture from another area of your home (the living room, for example) into your bedroom, which is a super-simple way to bring a new twist of style to the space.
3. Go artistic Whether you create a gallery wall, design a hand-painted mural or invest in a single wow-factor piece of artwork that makes your heart sing every single time you see it, something striking on your walls is a great way to add a little extra flair to your boudoir.
4. Utilise untouched nooks If your bedroom boasts a space that you just can't work out what to do with, now's the time to try and work out what, exactly, you can do with it.
A few ideas: you could install shelves, design an accent wall, turn it into a desk-friendly area (depending on the space you have to work with)...
5. Up the comfort It could be a footstool, it could be a chaise longue or it could just be a stack of super-soft cushions - whatever, treat yourself to something that's both incredibly practical for your space and how you use it, plus oh-so comfortable for lounging with.
6. Rearrange the furniture As well as giving your bedroom a whole-new look, a shift-around of furniture will also give you a chance to declutter, too. Win-win, no?
7. Breathe new life into old details Play with paint and pattern to add a whole new splash of personality into your space. Here, for example, a wardrobe has been adorned with a striking patterned wallpaper to impressive effect.
8. Let there be light! Give some thought to your lighting situation: perhaps invest in a new light fitting, or a sparkling bedside lamp.
9. Bring in some blooms Whether fresh or faux flowers, are perfect for breathing energy and character into a bedroom. The best thing? If you opt for fresh bunches, you can switch them up every single week, meaning the finished look will be constantly changing.
10. Play with metallics It could be a photo frame, a vase, a light fitting...