Here's how to add one of 2017's most divine interiors trends to the kitchen!
written on: 28-12-2017 07:15am
Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/kbbarkco/kbbark.com/html/site/pages/article.php on line 77
1. Let's begin with the obvious place to start: tiles Whether you go for a single statement wall or for an all-over wash of shimmering colour, this can be a simple way to brighten up your kitchen without having to spend a fortune.
2. Create a centrepiece around your hob with a statement tiled area Whether you opt for a pattern or simply a block of colour, this is a low-effort, high-impact way to add a pearlised finish to your hob and draw focus to one of the most important areas of your home.
3. A tiled shelving display = iridescent heaven Especially if, as here, you use it to house your glassware. So. Much. Shimmer.
4. On the subject of tiles, don't think you're limited to squares Mix shaped accent tiles with plain counterparts for an eye-catching display.
5. On the subject of glassware – add interest to your crockery cupboard with pearly teacups and saucers Almost too pretty to use, they'll make a great addition to a glass-fronted cupboard. (Or the tiled-shelving-display mentioned above!)
6. Mrs Potts would be proud... Take cups-and-saucers to the next level by adding a pearl-finish teapot to the mix. We can't guarantee they'll talk (or sing) but they'll certainly add some fairytale-fantasy to your kitchen!
7. Obviously you'll want this washing machine We're assuming – probably unfairly – that you don't already own it.
8. We've never used the hashtag #cutlerygoals before... But there's a first for everything, right?
9. No – but seriously. Just imagine how breathtaking your dining table will look!
10. And why limit yourself to knives and forks when you can incorporate the look to your whole cutlery drawer? Washing up will never be dull again.
11. Finally: think statement light fittings when it comes to illuminating your kitchen Glamorous, elegant and unashamedly beautiful, an iridescent pendant display will add some whimsical wow-factor.
Whilst chic blown-glass light displays will never-not look breathtaking.Tailor it to your space: the bigger the area, the more the bulbs. For a smaller space, find a lamp alternative that can sit-pretty on a work surface or table top.