home > stories > 5 shimmering ways to add a metallic touch to your bathroom
5 shimmering ways to add a metallic touch to your bathroom
The nights are slowly drawing in, so add a warming flourish to your soak-space with precious metals!
written on: 10-09-2018 11:15am
1. Pick a burnished bath tub Let's take a moment to appreciate the sheer beauty of the burnish-effect bath tub - isn't it a dream? Dark, moody and utterly seductive, this dreamy tub was positively made for luxurious lounging...
The bright copper tub shown below, however, offers another slant entirely when it comes to incorporating warm metals in to your bathroom. With its reflective surface, it creates a subtle illusion of more space, as well as providing a shimmering contrast of decadence with the inky blue wall behind it. Utterly divine.
Much the same can be said for the beautiful bath shown below, too; a little more subtle and just a tad more sophisticated, it manages to be of equal attention-grabbing focus with the fireplace in this generously-sized space.
TIP! When cleaning your metal bath, make sure you avoid any substances that have potential to cause damage, such as acid-based solutions. Rather, use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth to keep your tub clean and scratch-free.
2. Consider your shower enclosure A black backdrop provides the perfect canvas for a precious metal shower enclosure to add a glimmer of glamour, with matching brassware tying the look together neatly and stylishly.
3. Pick a shimmering shower cubicle Ooh. This rich copper shower cubicle makes a truly decadent addition to an otherwise timeless bathroom, with the reflective surface offering a pleasingly extravagant touch to the space.
4. Pick fabulous-finish brassware For a more subtle twist of metallic in your bathroom, opt for brassware (taps, a shower head and so on) in the finish of your choice.
Whether you want to make it truly pop or incorporate it more discretely, there are infinite ways to do it in a way that suits your bathroom's needs to perfection.
5. Consider all the details For a really simple way to add a pop of precious metal flair to your bathroom, look for shimmering accessories that can be easily swapped as your tastes or colour palette evolve.
From mirrors to frames on the wall, there really are are endless ways to incorporate some metallic magic into your space!